Thursday 2 September 2010

5.5 weeks and rapidly diminishing

For those thinking WTF to the post title...piss off....kidding but come on get with the programme. I have little over 5 weeks to me penned 100mile race, www.caesarscampenduranceruns.com boy its going to be a fucker. Training has ramped up significantly, check the monthly totals below, but in summary my best month ever and perhaps two of my best weeks ever. As most of you are aware I have a lot of shit going on right now but in some ways it suits me......life decisions stop me from obsessing over the race and the race stop me from freaking out over my future and career, nice. I'm going to sign off here as i just wanted to throw out a quick first post for a certain backyard mountain man so here you go Big D and thanks for the gear (nathan sports) and the kick up the arse :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment